Kessil

Anybody else get mislabeled items.

I got a baby blue bodied acro that's orange :) (wont name names though :D ) and some zoo's labled desert fox zoa's that aren't green (not the ones from you Art) . I can see the acro changing colors but this thing is solid orange :) It's an awesome well encrusted frag though.

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=2996.msg32344#msg32344 date=1202705660]
I got a baby blue bodied acro that's orange :) (wont name names though :D ) and some zoo's labled dessert fox zoa's that aren't green (not the ones from you Art) . I can see the acro changing colors but this thing is solid orange :) It's an awesome well encrusted frag though.
[/quote]

did I end up giving you three desert fox palys? Or was it one polyp of desert fox and 2 yellow polyps? hehehe (i'm sneaky like that).

but all my yellow polyps are everywhere, climbing through the eggcrate, so they got onto some of my frag plugs =(

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=2996.msg32350#msg32350 date=1202708068]
Is it my baby blue acro? I had one on the table. I can post a pic of the colony.
[/quote]
Nope, someone else's.

[quote author=kinetic link=topic=2996.msg32355#msg32355 date=1202710980]
did I end up giving you three desert fox palys? Or was it one polyp of desert fox and 2 yellow polyps? hehehe (i'm sneaky like that).

but all my yellow polyps are everywhere, climbing through the eggcrate, so they got onto some of my frag plugs =(
[/quote]
They were 3 desert fox polyps. They haven't really opened much though, they deffinately are not happy. I have them a little lower in my tank so we'll see how they do after a couple days. They seemed to be covered with green..... something so in trying to clean them up I may have upset them a little.

the desert fox palys aren't very responsive, meaning tank changes and they'll close up for days. no worries, they're almost as hardy as yellow polyps =)

[quote author=kinetic link=topic=2996.msg32391#msg32391 date=1202754404]
the desert fox palys aren't very responsive, meaning tank changes and they'll close up for days. no worries, they're almost as hardy as yellow polyps =)
[/quote]

It was funny, I was feeding my tank right after my earlier post and they were partially open. Well I was trying to spot feed my rics (1 from the group by and 1 from the DBTC) and looked over at the frag plug with the desert fox's on it and the little boogers were eating some some shrimp. :D

Back