got ethical husbandry?

Anyone have the 15" Neptune LLS? Need help with dimensions and "clip" mount.

kinetic

Supporting Member
I'm working with Luna-Reef.com on a sump + ATO reservoir. I want to incorporate the Neptune LLS into my reservoir, but it's hard to know how it "mounts" to a tank.

Does anyone have one that can help measure the length of area that can be submerged, and the area that needs to stay out of the water? I'm assuming this is 15" submerged, and then about 5" out of water.

There's also mention of a "clip," but haven't found any other manuals etc. out on the internet that gives any other details. If you have one, I'd love to know about how this clip works.

The current plan is to cut a slot that I can just slide the LLS into the top of the ATO. Hopefully that's all that's needed.

I'm working with Luna-Reef.com on a sump + ATO reservoir. I want to incorporate the Neptune LLS into my reservoir, but it's hard to know how it "mounts" to a tank.

Does anyone have one that can help measure the length of area that can be submerged, and the area that needs to stay out of the water? I'm assuming this is 15" submerged, and then about 5" out of water.

There's also mention of a "clip," but haven't found any other manuals etc. out on the internet that gives any other details. If you have one, I'd love to know about how this clip works.

The current plan is to cut a slot that I can just slide the LLS into the top of the ATO. Hopefully that's all that's needed.

14C01DCC-247D-43C3-BF66-F4EB98BC77C8.png

Back