Cali Kid Corals

Ap700 software update

@Coral reefer
Hi Mike, you saw you updated Tim's ap700.
Just curious Did u run into any problem updating softwares with ap700?

I just got two ap700with two different version and it seem to missed quite a few updates. I am scare to do update because it might freeze, I had bad experience with software updates. Like to hear from you or anyone else with kessil update expirence before I go ahead.

Thanks

@Coral reefer
Hi Mike, you saw you updated Tim's ap700.
Just curious Did u run into any problem updating softwares with ap700?

I just got two ap700with two different version and it seem to missed quite a few updates. I am scare to do update because it might freeze, I had bad experience with software updates. Like to hear from you or anyone else with kessil update expirence before I go ahead.

Thanks
@Tim Obert did the updates with a laptop. I am not computer literate lol. Seemed like it took a little while to get all three done, but maybe not super hard.

Software developers work as part of a software development team https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. The entire project depends on the skills and experience of the team members. The role of the developer is to design, develop and maintain the software. The developer has a wide range of responsibilities. The goal is to create a complete product that meets client requirements. The developer is also expected to communicate with all team members to ensure that the products are maintained properly. As a result, the developer is responsible for ensuring that the quality of the final product meets the customer's expectations.

Last edited:
Just make sure the laptop is plugged into the power adapter. Have to use Windows to update as well.. The latest version is 4.2

Back