Cali Kid Corals

Back in the hobby, seriously this time!

btw... some old photos of my old setups...

Attachments

• DSC_0176.JPG
    DSC_0176.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 208
Hi Casey, thanks for bringing back all the memories of those places in San Leandro. I was browsing the forums as I was thinking about donating my 90-gallon tank, stand and canopy that I have sitting in my garage. I took my tank down about 7 years ago due to a move and never set it up due to career and kids. I've always thought about restarting it, but I think that is a pipe dream at this point. Kudos to you for actually getting back into it. As I am not an active member, I was looking at the Pay it Forward section to donate my setup but would like to offer the equipment to you for free if you are interested. I'm in San Ramon so fairly close to you too...
Your tank looked fantastic! Very generous of you and I thank you very much! I've been slowly collecting all the equipment these past couple weeks so I think I'm mostly covered. It's been fun researching all the latest toys and putting it all together; my finances today makes it a lot easier than a decade ago when I was DIYing together commercial grade pulse start halide ballasts. I hope your setup can go to someone starting out and could really use the jump start. If it gets parted out and I see anything I could use I'll definitely take you up on the offer. Thank you again and for keeping up the reefing community spirit.

Back