Jestersix

Bonus/ultra corals for the 6/1 frag swap: what will you be bringing?

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
Trying something new, and bringing a bit of awareness to what people are bringing to our upcoming frag swap!

I'll be bringing either one or two heads of dragon soul torch, and either one or two heads of purple torch. How about you all?

I’ll be bringing a few Zoas from the list for sure. Probably a chalice or two, and tbd on a few high end acans/ mushrooms.

Can’t wait for the swap!

IMG_1326.jpeg

Edited color saturation for dramatic effect, and because my photo taking skills are crap.

So far as ultra, some fuji yellow leather, yellow Sinularia frags, and maybe a few bonus list zoas if. I can figure out how to only frag and glue 2 polyps without messing them up.

I also have yellow submarine favia I'd like to be fragged but i'm too scared to frag it myself it's too nice of a peace for me to risk it lacking experience. I'd definitely be open to help with it, if anyone has experience with fragging them near the south bay.

Last edited:
I'm still undecided on what I will be bringing. But most likely, there will be an Aussie "Ice Tips" hammer and some Micromussas. I don't have much else which means I'll have to likely buy something before the swap.

Not a bonus or ultra, but do you guys care about organ pipe coral? I have a piece I can bring. Just a couple polyps. They don’t grow too fast. Just don’t want to bring something people don’t want

Back