got ethical husbandry?

Dry Rock

Neptune has some nice clean stuff, Aquatic Central has some amazing show sized pieces I'm dying to buy (if only I had a huge setup to do right now).

BTW, Paul is tweaking is talk just for BAR and is real excited to share his knowledge :)

I have a small Brute full of dry rock that I didn't use for my tank. There are at least a few good sized pieces in there along with lots of small pieces.

Aquatic Collection in Hayward has nice boat rock for a fair price it isn't dry though, it's been in water for a few months.

I will have some very exciting news for the Bay Area shortly hopefully in regards to Dry Rock. Gimme a few days to shop it around to a few stores.

Definitions of news on the Web:

* information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
* information reported in a newspaper or news magazine; "the news of my death was greatly exaggerated"
* news program: a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary; "we watch the 7 o'clock news every night"
* informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone; "it was news to me"
* newsworthiness: the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins; "the judge conceded the newsworthiness of the trial"; "he is no longer news in the fashion world" [/quote}

:D

I won't spill the beans till I get some takers.

I'm in the market for some dried/uncured LR. If anyone is selling large and/or flat pieces, I'm ready to buy. Please let me know and pass the word along, Thanks!

I've always bought my rock from reeferrocks or marcorocks. both are awesome, but you have to pay for shipping and you don't really get to choose the rock pieces.

i also opted to buy 25 pounds from marcorocks. im a little worried about the pieces as i wont be able to use any rocks that sit higher then 11 inches. would be nice to have a large selection locally to pick from.

Back