got ethical husbandry?

Eric's big one

Well after much deliberation I've decided not to set up this tank. BART is moving in behind me and San Jose is going to turn this neighborhood into an "Urban Transit Village". Where my house sits the city is planning an 800 unit apartment complex. The neighborhood has been rezoned already to high density residential, so it's only a matter of time.

If it's one year or five I really don't want to tear down a thriving 300 gallon tank and move it.

Just my luck... As I was moving the tank and loading it up to take it to it's new home disaster strikes. As @Blaise006 and @IOnceWasLegend was helping me wheel it out of the garage it caught the top of my garage door, much like @svreef's head usually does. Unlike Pablo's head my tank didn't fair as well.

20220521_092816.jpg
20220521_092750.jpg

Well after much deliberation I've decided not to set up this tank. BART is moving in behind me and San Jose is going to turn this neighborhood into an "Urban Transit Village". Where my house sits the city is planning an 800 unit apartment complex. The neighborhood has been rezoned already to high density residential, so it's only a matter of time.

If it's one year or five I really don't want to tear down a thriving 300 gallon tank and move it.

Just my luck... As I was moving the tank and loading it up to take it to it's new home disaster strikes. As @Blaise006 and @IOnceWasLegend was helping me wheel it out of the garage it caught the top of my garage door, much like @svreef's head usually does. Unlike Pablo's head my tank didn't fair as well.

View attachment 38504View attachment 38505
Devastating. I'm so sorry.

View attachment 38504View attachment 38505
I'm not clicking like on thsi post. So sorry Eric!

Back