Our mission

Finally feel connected

Hey everyone! I was so excited to join this forum immediately after finding out about it. It already feels so great knowing there are people nearby that share the same interests. I was kinda getting tired of reading posts from Florida and Ohio.

A little about me:
I’m closer to Sac than the Bay, but easy access to both is nice. Currently about a year in (I think) on my first saltwater tank and getting ready to start up my second. 75 gallon with sump existing and just picked up a used Innovative Marine NUVO 40 Fusion all-in-one. Just need to get it cleaned up and build a stand. Getting my feet wet with beginner coral and I hope to learn a lot here!

Hey everyone! I was so excited to join this forum immediately after finding out about it. It already feels so great knowing there are people nearby that share the same interests. I was kinda getting tired of reading posts from Florida and Ohio.

A little about me:
I’m closer to Sac than the Bay, but easy access to both is nice. Currently about a year in (I think) on my first saltwater tank and getting ready to start up my second. 75 gallon with sump existing and just picked up a used Innovative Marine NUVO 40 Fusion all-in-one. Just need to get it cleaned up and build a stand. Getting my feet wet with beginner coral and I hope to learn a lot here!
Welcome, I just found this group recently also and agree it is great to connect and learn from others with the same disease ;-)

welcome to the club. Got any pics of your set up?
So my photography skills are subpar, but I took a few pics of the 75 when I set it up. Adding them here.
B9F75A7A-7A79-4DC8-9219-AB7BDDF56642.jpeg

6A57958A-1F4F-4301-85FD-8CE829516CCC.jpeg

Back