got ethical husbandry?

Free Blue Discosoma Mushrooms

Some Rando

Supporting Member
Hi everyone. I have this little tank that is full of blue discosoma mushrooms. There are 100s of them! These things are like the bamboo of coral.
IMG_4065.jpeg
If you want any, let me know and I’ll scrape some off of the glass or walls.

Must be a supporting member. Please take these if you want them for yourself, not to sell.
These will be loose and not mounted on plugs. Located in Berkeley.

Last edited:
Hey! Those are some nice mushrooms! Are there any left? My green (well.. greenish-brown) BTA split so if you're interested in one for your maroon, I'd be happy to trade for the shrooms.

Hey! Those are some nice mushrooms! Are there any left? My green (well.. greenish-brown) BTA split so if you're interested in one for your maroon, I'd be happy to trade for the shrooms.
I have tons of these mushrooms! How many do you want? FREE

Kind of you to offer the bta, but I don’t have a use for it.

Hello setting up a tank for a local school would love to be considered for a few if possible thanks!
Hello! Become a supporting member and I will hook you up with just about as many as you want. Considering a lot of the local shops sell mushrooms for $15 each, I will make the $30 supporting member fee worth it. I would also be happy to give you some other easy starter corals since it’s for a school.

It’s cool that you’re setting a tank up for a school. Are you a teacher? What school/grade/class are you setting up a tank for?

Hello! Become a supporting member and I will hook you up with just about as many as you want. Considering a lot of the local shops sell mushrooms for $15 each, I will make the $30 supporting member fee worth it. I would also be happy to give you some other easy starter corals since it’s for a school.

It’s cool that you’re setting a tank up for a school. Are you a teacher? What school/grade/class are you setting up a tank for?
I was planning on becoming a member regardless but thank you!! That would help out. My wife is a Teachers Aid at an after school program where kids go to get help with school work & study. I convinced the superintendent to allow the setup. This is for students of the age group 12-18 middle schoolers and high school kids.

I was planning on becoming a member regardless but thank you!! That would help out. My wife is a Teachers Aid at an after school program where kids go to get help with school work & study. I convinced the superintendent to allow the setup. This is for students of the age group 12-18 middle schoolers and high school kids.
Lots of people in the group hear the word "teacher" and will all but stock the tank for you. Set up a journal explaining the system and school and watch the magic happen (after joining)

Edit, just saw your other thread...just like I said, lol

Back