Our mission

Free frags; birdsnest/stylos, montiporas, maybe zoas

H2OPlayar

Supporting Member
I am scaping my tank tonight and breaking rocks and corals in preparation for CFM tomorrow and to make space for Jon's frags. If you want to stop by Sunnyvale for Monti setosa, apple jack monti, or a few different birds nests, hit me up and help me move and glue rocks! I can cut some zoa frags too if you want. I may even have a beer for you if you stay a bit. If you want a whole colony, I am feeling pretty generous, so come with any offer and you could have a softball sized colony of birdsnest or montipora to add some cool color today. The discount is for supporting members only, if you'd like something, go ahead and become a supporting member today!

Come get colorful chunks before they turn into crushed rubble

Last edited:
You called it! Maybe in a couple weeks when everyone gets their vaccines to kick in I will have a bbq. A basic frag gets you a burger, a nicer frag gets you steak!

I am scaping my tank tonight and breaking rocks and corals in preparation for CFM tomorrow and to make space for Jon's frags. If you want to stop by Sunnyvale for Monti setosa, apple jack monti, or a few different birds nests, hit me up and help me move and glue rocks! I can cut some zoa frags too if you want. I may even have a beer for you if you stay a bit. If you want a whole colony, I am feeling pretty generous, so come with any offer and you could have a softball sized colony of birdsnest or montipora to add some cool color today. The discount is for supporting members only, if you'd like something, go ahead and become a supporting member today!

Come get colorful chunks before they turn into crushed rubble
Do you happen to have any armor of god zoas?

Update: the blue stylo was a pain to get off, had to take it in multiple chunks, but its off. Got some of the sps frags in their place. I will have large birds nest colonies for sale/trade, or frags for free for at least through the weekend. I was thinking of bringing these to the fragging event, but they are too easy to frag with rock cutters, so others will come. Pictures will be in my tank journal.

Back