got ethical husbandry?

Free - Two 96 watt Power Compact fixtures, ballast...

primaz

Supporting Member
I recently joined Bay Area Reefers as a paid supporting member. For anyone whom has not become a paid supporting member, you really should as everyone here is so helpful and kind to help each other. I have just recently restarted my 7' long 180 gallon reef and thanks to the help of others here I have been able to receive some wonderful frags and corals at very low prices because of being a supporting member.

I hope that I can pay it forward as well to see if someone could use my old pair of 96 watt Power Compact light fixtures, ballasts, and the old bulbs I have. Everything was working the last time I had them running and only thing is that one of the light fixtures needs some minor tweaking as one of the bulb bracket holders needs to tweaked or fixed; That is not a big thing as those are just thin aluminum or stainless piece to help hold the bulb in place that is riveted to the reflectors...

I am in Half Moon Bay but often work in San Mateo during the work week so pick up would be either location, just PM and arrange a time to pick them up.

Two 96 Watt Power Compact fixtures ballast bulbs.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, I tested them and they both work fine; the bulbs are old so they just need new bulbs and they are good to go...

Attachments

• powercompacts working2.jpg
    powercompacts working2.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 149
  • powercompacts working.jpg
    powercompacts working.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 145
Back