High Tide Aquatics

Fresh Food Feeder Workshop?

Scott Sweet

Supporting Member
All, there was a discussion on doing a workshop to make the feeder I have. Now that things are opening up...happy to host this at my house if people want....

It works great...I now have 2 GHL dosers in my tank...

Feeder 1.jpg

Attachments

• Feeder Diagram.pdf
    200.7 KB · Views: 203
Great idea and thanks for bringing it up again! I bet we could combine it with an event with Reef Nutrition (Chad is awesome), which I’ve also been wanting to do.

I’d be happy to help organize this with you since helping with events is one of my jobs.

Great idea and thanks for bringing it up again! I bet we could combine it with an event with Reef Nutrition (Chad is awesome), which I’ve also been wanting to do.

I’d be happy to help organize this with you since helping with events is one of my jobs.
Agree about Chad. He has wanted to come over and see/record a session about it. John, lets set it up and we can do it. Check with Chad on his availability...he has been traveling again so...

Once we have a date, I can send out a parts list for people to use...GHL might like me too LOL...John, you want me to reach out to them...I know Vinny pretty well..maybe he will do a special discount for us...

Interested in checking this out since it looks much more simplistic and cleaner in application than the ones that I've seen. Should be possible with just about any dosing pumps and isn't exclusive to GHL looking at the diagram.

Interested in checking this out since it looks much more simplistic and cleaner in application than the ones that I've seen. Should be possible with just about any dosing pumps and isn't exclusive to GHL looking at the diagram.
Yes...you are right provided they fit on the shelf :). The new Red Sea looks like it might fit the height/length.

Back