Reef nutrition

Green Rhodactis Mushroom Coral

Hello All,
Want to sell the Green Mushroom Coral which got nicely spread to complete Arch rock as attached image.
Can someone suggest if it is good idea to post ad to sell complete rock with around 100 mushrooms or to break it into small individual heads and sell?

Attachments

• 20210308_144343-01.jpeg
    20210308_144343-01.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 151
Hello All,
Want to sell the Green Mushroom Coral which got nicely spread to complete Arch rock as attached image.
Can someone suggest if it is good idea to post ad to sell complete rock with around 100 mushrooms or to break it into small individual heads and sell?
Hi! To buy or sell here you need to be a supporting member.

How to be a supporting member?

best $35 you can spend in this hobby

As Srt4eric, ashburn2k. Baykes, JVU, mentioned, well worth it! I restarted my 180G tank about 4-5 months ago, and found Bay Area Reefers via a search and this is by far the best reef group on the WEB for people local to the Bay Area. By joining as a supporting member, you can also rent for free the BAR equipment after 60 days such as their PAR meter, and much more, and everyone is so helpful to share knowledge as well as give coral and frags for free to other supporting members. I have only been a supporting member for a short time but have already received well more than the small fee and am so glad I found this group. The generosity and openness here is so amazing that I have been going thru my basement looking for things to give away because people have been so kind to me. This group is well worth it!

Back