Jestersix

Hi!! New again!

I've been out of the hobby for 3 years or so. I previously kept a 29 gallon biocube for 6 years, but sold it during some family illness and retirement and a move. Recently bought a waterbox 105.4 and loving it. Only 4 months along...It's a lot harder starting with dryrock...yikes....Technically I don't live in the Bay Area anymore, but my kids are still there and I'm back and forth a few times a month. Been lurking for years and thought I would re-introduce myself. :)

Photography is not in my skillset, but here's a couple cell phone pics. Unfortunately I have to rehome my Biota tang. I knew I'd have to eventually, but not this soon. she became way too aggressive with my Anthias. You can see the egg crate in the pic to separate her. She loves my leopard and clownfish though. I'll try again as a last fish and get another baby from Biota.
tempImageDWaxSY.png
tempImagejHRFBW.png
B2754B17-A4C0-41B3-9EC3-2F1025578D42.jpeg

Photography is not in my skillset, but here's a couple cell phone pics. Unfortunately I have to rehome my Biota tang. I knew I'd have to eventually, but not this soon. she became way too aggressive with my Anthias. You can see the egg crate in the pic to separate her. She loves my leopard and clownfish though. I'll try again as a last fish and get another baby from Biota. View attachment 37240View attachment 37242View attachment 37243
too bad I missed out on the YT! :).

Welcome back!

Back