Jestersix

Hola from San Jose

Hello, my name is Scott and I am a reef addict.

My current tank has been up and running for about 4 years. It is a custom built 150 gal with a 40 gallon sump. here are a few pictures.
DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0908.jpg

DSCN0891.jpg

I am going to try and make the next meeting and meet a few of my fellow addicts.

Welcome, Scott! Enjoy your stay, we recently just did a relaunch of our website so please bear with us if there are any inconveniences. If you have any features to request or bugs on the site to report, please feel free to view the Website subforum to post there. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

slowly but surely. I am getting a few things from Charles (650-IS350). my wife wants to add a clam or 2 and we are going to add a few more fish; probably an anthias school at a minimum. I want to keep a good amount of free water space so the fish have plenty of swimming room and because it is a nice see through wall. as for corals, I like getting small frags and letting them grow into their spot so it looks as natural as possible. the system has proven itself as reliable and stable to support just about anything I add, so it its time to start getting into the more unusual corals.

Back