Neptune Aquatics

I can't make it to 4/14 meeting but....

... but my friend Vincerama2 will be there and will transport corals to/from me )

My current DBTC:
- candycane from otterpop510 - doing well.
- Idaho Grape from dswong01

DBTC pending:
- green microthelma from otterpop510
- Blue zoas from Raddogz
- MilkyWay palys from Ibn

don't think you owe me any pink zoas, so maybe that was rleechb.. (though i'll take some if you want to pass them along.. jk :D)

glad to hear the candycane is doing well. just keep feeding and they'll sprout heads like crazy.. i may need to frag mine again as my little candycane jungle on the side of my tank it getting a bit crowded again..

Hey There,

I have you on the list for the Blue Halos, but you shouldn't expect any at the meeting. Those zoos have been in DBTC for a while and at this stage I'm expecting 2nd gen to supply the additional requests. If someone comes forward, that's great, but you shouldn't be expecting me to provide them to you. I just want to make sure you have realistic expectations.

-Charles

For the people who are the next ones keeping the chain going...

If your zoas have slowed down in their growth, sometimes you can get them to put out a few polyps if you frag them. You can cut between the polyps and put everything back in the same spot in your tank to recover.

hth :D

Oh, ok.
I'll be waiting for 2nd level frags then ;-)

[quote author=cwolfus link=topic=1926.msg18596#msg18596 date=1176272916]
Hey There,

I have you on the list for the Blue Halos, but you shouldn't expect any at the meeting. Those zoos have been in DBTC for a while and at this stage I'm expecting 2nd gen to supply the additional requests. If someone comes forward, that's great, but you shouldn't be expecting me to provide them to you. I just want to make sure you have realistic expectations.

-Charles
[/quote]

Back