got ethical husbandry?

Injured coral beauty(maybe stung by foxface?)

dioworld

Supporting Member
Hi,

Got a new foxface yesterday, ever since in the tank, the coral beauty keep on bullying it. I think finally this morning he might have injured himself, not sure if the foxface stung it,
but pretty noticable injuried right by the cheek. Now I don't see him bully the foxface anymore. Does anyone know if the poison going to kill the coral beauty if he got stung?

Thanks

Not the best pic. But can see the injured white on the cheek

Attachments

• 20221114_100841.jpg
    20221114_100841.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 74
Thanks, he seems ok, just got less aggressive toward the foxface(changed color and floating on top corner of the tank, hopefully will get used to the tank and not get more bullied after this)

This morning notice he's hiding and not coming out, Then i feed the fish, he did came out but I notice his eye is cloudy(like right above the injured spot). Still eats normal and swims normal. I don't see any white spots, ichs, scratching on him, only 1 cloudy eye right above the injury spot, did the poison got worse? will he survive?

Hopefully it will not get worse. Didn't realize the injury was so close to the eye until today(spine might even got into the eye but didn't notice yesterday)

Back