High Tide Aquatics

Jebao 3.4 doser price just dropped to $60

MikiCab

Supporting Member
I have one of these and it works well. Price just dropped from $75 to $60. You need 2.4Ghz WiFi for it to work. Does not work with 5Ghz. So far so good if you are on a budget.
1709177588674.png

I also have one of these. One of the dosers heads stopped working after only a few weeks of operation. Thankfully I am only using 2 of the dosers so I just switched to one of the open heads. I am hoping to get 1-2 years out of this cheap doser. I will likely upgrade eventually.

I also have one of these. One of the dosers heads stopped working after only a few weeks of operation. Thankfully I am only using 2 of the dosers so I just switched to one of the open heads. I am hoping to get 1-2 years out of this cheap doser. I will likely upgrade eventually.
I am doing the same thing. I got a 4 banger and using 2 and other two will be spares. You can buy Spare complete pumps for about $2 each on AliExpress and if you buy over $10 you get free shipping. For the price I decided to take my chances.

I am doing the same thing. I got a 4 banger and using 2 and other two will be spares. You can buy Spare complete pumps for about $2 each on AliExpress and if you buy over $10 you get free shipping. For the price I decided to take my chances.
Yeah, the Jebao comes with a spare head so it is a pretty decent deal. My Jebao doser has been running for 5 months now. No issues other than that one head breaking early on.

Back