Neptune Aquatics

Kamoer X1 Pro - warning

borker

Supporting Member
Doesn’t work out of box.

Connection gets stuck at 60%. No manual debug mode.

Massive waste of time. And if I can’t fix waste of money. No easily googled solutions.

You have been warned - do a different dosing pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought two of the non-pro version which use Bluetooth and have had no problems although the app to control them is awful

I’m going through the same issue. Not able to connect in any way. I didn’t try yesterday but might try again tonight. Real pain

Let me know if you figure anything out.

I feel like I should not have to go all IT guy on this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have given up with this. I tried at least 50 times to connect over the last week. Each time resetting the device, the app, or the router (only a couple times for the router).

Bluetooth version should be delivering by Thursday. It was 20% off on MD so I went for it.

Lol same. Do you know about returns?

I have not looked into it yet... I wonder how many return requests have been made on these? While trying to troubleshoot it, the only info I could find online was "keep trying to connect".

The shiny new "Pro" version is just too darn pro for me I guess. lol

what difference is the pro version? The "micropump" version has worked well for me, but it's a light duty dosing pump, not a continuous duty one (not sure if that's what makes it "pro")

what difference is the pro version? The "micropump" version has worked well for me, but it's a light duty dosing pump, not a continuous duty one (not sure if that's what makes it "pro")

The difference that got me was wifi vs bluetooth. Pro being WiFi version

Back