got ethical husbandry?

KH Guardian 3d printed mount

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
Like the title says, I had a friend design a mount for the newest khg. I've only seen one other floating around but the guy isnt willing to share the file and charges $60 a print. I've got the stl file for anyone interested. Oh did I mention for free?

I can print it if you are willing drive up north and supply your own filament, I can print up to 350x350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20210122_070613.jpg
Screenshot_20210122-070534_Messenger.jpg

You could also unscrew the display mount and mount it somewhere else if you wanna be able to hid the khg but still see the display. There may be a 3D printing file for a display mount

Does this have a drain? If it doesn’t you may want to connect a dosing line to the emergency overflow on the reaction chamber. The black piece on the lower right side is the reaction chamber and you should see where it can connect. In a year of ownership I’ve only made it overflow once and it was my fault, but I’d worry if it leaked in this mount and sat in the water.

Does this have a drain? If it doesn’t you may want to connect a dosing line to the emergency overflow on the reaction chamber. The black piece on the lower right side is the reaction chamber and you should see where it can connect. In a year of ownership I’ve only made it overflow once and it was my fault, but I’d worry if it leaked in this mount and sat in the water.
Mine hasn’t leaked yet but that is definitely a concern.

Like the title says, I had a friend design a mount for the newest khg. I've only seen one other floating around but the guy isnt willing to share the file and charges $60 a print. I've got the stl file for anyone interested. Oh did I mention for free?
hi please can u send me the stl file

Back