Our mission

LE Paletta lovelli

seminolecpa

Past President
Was gonna put this in the swap but it really needs to be fragged soon. My colony has a branch that is starting to grow into a few other things so it could probably use a slight trim. My wife isn't gonna be happy about it as it is one of her favorites but I can do two small frags for those interested.

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedacroporalovelli.htm

My colony under 10K reeflux lighting(It is a pretty fantastic turquiose color. My picture doesn't do it justice):

20071210_4.jpg

My rules:

Had a a tank up and running for over 1 year with more advanced SPS corals.

Be willing to pick up at my house (in Burlingame)as it needs to be fragged relatively soon and I don't think it will wait for the next meeting.

Must have contributed a semi rare to DBTC(i.e something a little out of the ordinary) and preferably be a significant contributor to BAR and not have the word "Ugly" anywhere in your name (I have to try to have something you don't :) though you probably already have it)

Posting "I want a frag" first does not guarantee you will get one.

I'd love to grow out a frag, but don't yet qualify for #3 as I don't think I have any rare pieces to put into DBTC. Maybe by next time! Too bad, I could have brought you back your ice cream (minus the key lime we ate) ;D

Johara

Nice one. I have a mystery frag that was given to me as a brown out but told it was nice at one time heh. Its actually starting to look very much like this.

I would suggest also suggest Johara for the frag for she was nice enough to open her house to all us reefers for the BBQ. =)

Jeremy (tuberider) has gotten a frag. Eric (IBN) will also be getting a frag. Johara I think I can still do a frag for you as well.

Johara, shoot me a pm and we can work out the detail of how I can get you the frag.

For all those that missed out and don't want to wait until next gen. I will probably be putting a frag or two in the swap.

Back