got ethical husbandry?

Lfs nsw advertised as "enhanced"... wtf

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
I just wanted to test it myself and see how close it was. Wasn't close at all...
20201019_163443.jpg
20201019_165917.jpg

i make my own saltwater, i test right after im done making the batch and test a few days later and both results are different. BRS made a cool video series about salt storage.

I just wanted to test it myself and see how close it was. Wasn't close at all...View attachment 20923View attachment 20924

My apologies. We normally get two deliveries per week of NSW and we normally test and adjust every batch for CA and ALK. They forgot to do it on this particular batch but it’s being addressed now.

If you don’t mind, please send your receipt # to my email at Neptuneaquaticssj@gmail.com and we’ll be more than happy to refund you the full amount.

-Robert

My apologies. We normally get two deliveries per week of NSW and we normally test and adjust every batch for CA and ALK. They forgot to do it on this particular batch but it’s being addressed now.

If you don’t mind, please send your receipt # to my email at Neptuneaquaticssj@gmail.com and we’ll be more than happy to refund you the full amount.

-Robert

And that's why you guys are amazing.

Back