Neptune Aquatics

LFS

I been seeing a lot of discussion and mention about improvement on the club which is awesome. I also so saw supporting member got banned because that member violate and did something again a LFS. Do we put local fish store on top of member because they are club sponsor? If not, why don't we have a star grading system and feed back for LFS in this forum like all other business out there. Real feed back that not only help the LFS improve but also let member understand more about local fish store. I been to very much every store in the bay, I am very much purchase from every sponsors in this forum except: License to Krill and Fish Doctor.

I been seeing a lot of discussion and mention about improvement on the club which is awesome. I also so saw supporting member got banned because that member violate and did something again a LFS. Do we put local fish store on top of member because they are club sponsor? If not, why don't we have a star grading system and feed back for LFS in this forum like all other business out there. Real feed back that not only help the LFS improve but also let member understand more about local fish store. I been to very much every store in the bay, I am very much purchase from every sponsors in this forum except: License to Krill and Fish Doctor.
We no longer have sponsors. They were banned for many reasons.

It was not because it was against an LFS. Our code of conduct forbids: “unsubstantiated gossip, libelous remarks or directly misleading information.”

It was not because it was against an LFS. Our code of conduct forbids: “unsubstantiated gossip, libelous remarks or directly misleading information.”
I saw the post of banning Randy. I feel bad to see BAR has no other option beside banned Randy, but look other way it maybe better without him due to all the drama lately.

Can we have a thread for buyer/seller /LFS feed back? This will help new member and maybe old member know more about seller/buyer/LFS before they buy or sell. If they are great seller/buyer/LFS, they will listen to feedback and make every sale/buy is a great one.

Can we have a thread for buyer/seller /LFS feed back? This will help new member and maybe old member know more about seller/buyer/LFS before they buy or sell. If they are great seller/buyer/LFS, they will listen to feedback and make every sale/buy is a great one.
We tried that not to long ago and it did not work out well at all...

Back