Kessil

Monti Cap- Blue Rim

I got this piece around a year ago at the BAR fragging meeting. It originally came from Raddoz. It's a olive green color with blue rim monti cap. I grows fast for me, actually too fast, and I have a large piece, 6" across to give away. Preferrably picked up in mtn. view if possible, or I can bring to the swap. You'll need a container larger than the 16oz deli cup. If you're hesitant to try SPS & monti caps, feel free to try this one as I've found it to be hardy and does not require *huge* lighting.
Requirements:
BAR member
pick # from 1-10

I made another smaller piece so both of you can get one. I can bring the smaller one to the swap since it fits inside a deli container. The larger piece would be best to pick up at my place. PM me for address or if you want to pick up the smaller piece at swap.

I started with a nice sized frag of this and it has grown wild. Literally. Originally started as something that fit inside a medium ziplock bag. Now you need a platter to carry it. Always available if anyone wants some. Honestly I've never experienced the full advertised olive color (just the polyps) but the rims are a very striking blue under my radiums and/or XM20K's. It would not surprise me if it looks better in somebody elses setup...

Back