Cali Kid Corals

Neptune Ph graph

I don't believe you can display a longer period. I do think I have heard there is a way to download an excel file of the data though. I don't know how.

Does anyone know how I can see my Ph graph over the course of 1 year. The fusion app only allows 7days at a time.
That’s a good question. You’re right that it only shows you the previous 7 days but after that does it just discard that data or is it stored somewhere, and is it accessible?

That’s a good question. You’re right that it only shows you the previous 7 days but after that does it just discard that data or is it stored somewhere, and is it accessible?
You can scroll back in fusion, so it's there and visible. You just can't view a long period of time all at once.

While not convenient, you can download the data using a browser and graph it in excel.

Replace “apex.local” with your host name if you change it or an ip address if you know it.

Change “YYMMDD” to the start date where to start pulling data from.

Oh, one thing I'm not sure about it exactly how the algorithm works to purge data, so I don't know off the top of my head how much data is actually retained.

Back