got ethical husbandry?

Neptune Trident issues

thesassyindian

Supporting Member
I recently bought a preowned trident - but when I tried priming it, it started leaking and wouldn’t stop till I took the sample tube out from a container contained fresh saltwater (didn’t want to stick it into the tank just yet).

The trident stated pulling in the water during priming, but wouldn’t stop and started leaking into the tray and eventually outside the unit.

The status is stuck at “IDLE” and I cannot seem to get it out of that mode.

Is it a gonner?

I’d open it up and look at the micro-tubes. There are a bunch of connections, any one of which could just be loose and be able to be pushed back on.

Turns out, there is a leak where the cuvette and the drain tube are fused.
Not surprising, since two heterogenous materials are fused together. One of them being silicone doesn't help either.

Turns out, there is a leak where the cuvette and the drain tube are fused.
Not surprising, since two heterogenous materials are fused together. One of them being silicone doesn't help either.
They are not fused together. There is a nipple on the cuvette and the hose slips over it. Pretty tight fight iirc. Where exactly is it leaking from? Picture would help.

Start a support ticket if you haven't already.

They are not fused together. There is a nipple on the cuvette and the hose slips over it. Pretty tight fight iirc. Where exactly is it leaking from? Picture would help.

Start a support ticket if you haven't already.
Hmm didn’t see that - it looked like it was fused together. By bad.

Will check it again when I go home.

Let's see what they have to say in today's livestream:

IMG_9372.jpg

Back