Our mission

Good Morning Everyone,

Posting to introduce myself. Extreme new guy here to reefing. From Walnut Creek. I'm still reading and learning and hoping to connect with those who have been there and done that.

I'm starting to plan my first build ever salt or fresh. I am sure I'll have a zillion questions. Hope to pay forward the help I get in the future.

Take Care!

Joe

Kensington Reefer said:
Welcome to our place in space. If you are going to have a reef aquarium splurge the membership fee. I promise we will save you more that $30.

Need to put on the glasses. :) He's already a member.

-Gregory

Welcome!!! Looking forward to watching another tank thread. I love seeing what other people do.

Be prepared for lots of fun, some frustration, set backs, and joy. Getting started is never easy, but with patience and perseverance, the end is more than worth it. :) Watching the tank inhabitants behaviors is much better than tv! :D

Be sure to post on the B/S/T forum for something that you are looking for, even if you think that no one will have it, some of the members on here might surprise you. ;) I found that out when looking for a skimmer a few months back, hehe.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Seems like this is a great forum that's why I got membership right away. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Thanks again!

Joe

Back