Kessil

New to the bay area reefing community but not new to reef tanks

Hello everyone my name in justin, I've been reef keeping for over 15 years now , I used to reside in fresno CA , was involved in CVR reefer years ago..since then I've have had a small 50gallon cube going up and down for about 2 years or so...been away from the community here ..I did join this groups years ago but it seemed like no one was posting, my current tank had went through some poor conditions " me being lazy and had a tank crash" but now it's up and running healthy again..I'm looking to get into local frag swaps and community get together to meet other reefers around the bay area, hopefully I'll get in the groove of the local community gosup and meet others

Welcome! I look forward to meeting you and learning about your reef and reefing experience. When you get a chance start a tank journal so we can all see your tank and it's a great way to document and look back in the future.

Welcome! Feel free to update/create your tank journal and share what you're working with (the more you share the better the community is)! Renewing as a Supporting Member again really will benefit you with getting access to club equipment and many other perks.

Hello everyone my name in justin, I've been reef keeping for over 15 years now , I used to reside in fresno CA , was involved in CVR reefer years ago..since then I've have had a small 50gallon cube going up and down for about 2 years or so...been away from the community here ..I did join this groups years ago but it seemed like no one was posting, my current tank had went through some poor conditions " me being lazy and had a tank crash" but now it's up and running healthy again..I'm looking to get into local frag swaps and community get together to meet other reefers around the bay area, hopefully I'll get in the groove of the local community gosup and meet others

I'm pretty sure I met you when I did a CVR event for Reef Nutrition years ago.

BTW, one of the co-producers of Married With Children is a reefer, Michael Moya. Very nice guy, and a great reef tank.

Welcome! Feel free to update/create your tank journal and share what you're working with (the more you share the better the community is)! Renewing as a Supporting Member again really will benefit you with getting access to club equipment and many other perks.
Absolutely..I'll do that tonight it's acully a good time too, because I pretty much did a system restart, we're do I find this reef journal?

Back