Jestersix

Old reefer, new member.

Been in hobby for 30 years, was member of seabay (Palo Alto), co-founder of Northern Valley Reefers (Tracy, Central Valley) and been lurking around BAR and MARs for decades but didn’t join because I thought it was ‘out of my area’. A fellow contributing member convinced me I’m not and I should join BAR so here I am!

Very excited to be here, to learn from all of you and share experience (and frags) where appropriate!

Current tanks : 75G (3 months old) and 25G lagoon 14 months old.

PS as far as other hobbies I’m a triathlete and if you are in East Bay Area you will see me swimming in the bay, cycling and running around the greater area.

Attachments

• 3ACF771D-FF8C-409D-91F5-9F3FEDE7B93A.jpeg
    3ACF771D-FF8C-409D-91F5-9F3FEDE7B93A.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 170
Been in hobby for 30 years, was member of seabay (Palo Alto), co-founder of Northern Valley Reefers (Tracy, Central Valley) and been lurking around BAR and MARs for decades but didn’t join because I thought it was ‘out of my area’. A fellow contributing member convinced me I’m not and I should join BAR so here I am!

Very excited to be here, to learn from all of you and share experience (and frags) where appropriate!

Current tanks : 75G (3 months old) and 25G lagoon 14 months old.

PS as far as other hobbies I’m a triathlete and if you are in East Bay Area you will see me swimming in the bay, cycling and running around the greater area.

Hi Scott!!!! Long time!!!

Gresham

Back