Cali Kid Corals

ORA Pin Cushion in Milpitas

fishy408

Supporting Member
UPDATE: Damsel gone, ORA Pin Cushion Available.

I have a springer damsel available for pickup. He was in my main DT, but was getting bullied by the other 3 springers. Looks like he got two bites, so I pulled him out and he currently is in my QT tank healing for the past 5 days. He is eating frozen brine shrimp and pellets. Will add a picture later.

Free to supporting members.

Last edited:
I have a springer damsel available for pickup. He was in my main DT, but was getting bullied by the other 3 springers. Looks like he got two bites, so I pulled him out and he currently is in my QT tank healing for the past 5 days. He is eating frozen brine shrimp and pellets. Will add a picture later.

Free to supporting members.

Little dude will probably go to AC if no one comes get him by Friday.

09AF7807-F0F9-4EB0-A2E1-49376E7EBBD3.jpeg

If not claimed this week yet I'd love to grab the damsel either Thursday or Friday. I could use one for my frag tank pest control.
Let me check with Nano since he messaged first, and if he passes the little dude is yours. He is the best looking of the bunch showing those black marks while the others I have don't have those black color patterns. Will let you know soon, thanks!

I'll jump in second on the urchin if H2OPlayar ends up not taking it. I could use something to clear out the algae in my isolation tank since I'll be passing along most of the fish from it soon and don't need the algae nutrient control. After it cleans it out I'd likely pass it on again.

Back