Our mission

Orange leptastrea

My piece isn’t doing so well. It’s on the frag rack and I don’t think it’s appreciating the flow, it’s next to zoas so I thought it would be happy since they should like similar conditions?

Since it has been awhile and it’s not looking good in that spot I plan on moving it to the front of the tank where it should get similar light but lower flow. It will go near some happy blastos so hopefully they like the same conditions and it does better there?

My piece isn’t doing so well. It’s on the frag rack and I don’t think it’s appreciating the flow, it’s next to zoas so I thought it would be happy since they should like similar conditions?

Since it has been awhile and it’s not looking good in that spot I plan on moving it to the front of the tank where it should get similar light but lower flow. It will go near some happy blastos so hopefully they like the same conditions and it does better there?
I don’t think flow should bother it unless it’s very direct flow.

My piece didn't do anything for months and months and has just now started to grow a bit, finally just left it somewhere since it wasn't dying and its doing good now.

File_000 (19).jpeg

My piece didn't do anything for months and months and has just now started to grow a bit, finally just left it somewhere since it wasn't dying and its doing good now.

View attachment 23826
I think that’s an orange lepto? I think it’s the jack o lantern lepto?

unless it’s very direct flow.
Yeah that was the problem I hope. It will hopefully improve in its new spot with more gentle flow than being near a gyre

Back