Our mission

Really cool video featuring a friendly face

I want to say one of his big draws was his experience with cephalopods which brought him to the Steinhart, but I may be off on that timeline. Guy has always been wicked smart when it comes to do his methodology for how he does things in the hobby, and lets be honest you can have all the PhDs in the world about how stuff works in the wild that does not necessarily translate to display tanks for public viewing, so yeah he was the right guy for the job there.

Wow, how did I miss this before, great video. Any idea when it was shot. Would love to hear from Rich on how the vinegar dosing and his Phosphate lowering experiment is going. @Thales are you out there? Been missing the skimmate podcasts too.
Maybe he will do the holliday potluck via zoom for us! We may have to send him a bunch of food though...

Thanks for sharing that Chris, fun to watch.

The swanky background lounge music was a nice production touch. Rich keepin‘ it real with the ripped jeans crotch shot :)

Thanks for sharing the video. I hadn't seen it. Yes, it would be good to have him Zoom w/ us at eoy. ...and see how his dosing experiment is going.

Well R2R has a bigger reach, BAReefers is a local community. But he was a member of BARE and a founding member of BAR and he and I came up with DBTC so his presence is still felt here!

V
Yeh i heard that which is amazing. Thank you for this initiative that is brining so much good to the community here. I love the DBTC..
I follow rich whenever I can and enjoy his podcasts thu its been a while since I did..

Being so new to the area and hobby, I really enjoyed his talk back in December. After that I started listening to the podcast and would love to see it come back but obviously understand the circumstances. I’ll have to watch the video when I’ve got the time to dedicate my attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back