got ethical husbandry?

180 CDA build

JustinBolton

Supporting Member
Going to pull the trigger on a 180 from CDA, just about finished my stand. A standard AGA is 450lbs empty, going to assume this is 600ish. The tank will be delivered curb side and it will need to be moved 50-75 inside my home on the stand (straight in the door into living room - simple)

Who provides this service and any recommendations are appreciated!
IMG_5261.jpeg

No build thread but I post progress on Instagram - build_things_reef.

The tank is 6-8 weeks out I recon and won’t know till I get confirmation. I am in Fremont near blacow elementary- i think you mentioned you went there?

So how many people would be needed- and what else (how many sets of suction cups and how many are in the club) ? Would be happy to buy everyone lunch - who’s down.

The tank is 6-8 weeks out I recon and won’t know till I get confirmation. I am in Fremont near blacow elementary- i think you mentioned you went there?

So how many people would be needed- and what else (how many sets of suction cups and how many are in the club) ? Would be happy to buy everyone lunch - who’s down.
We have 8 suction cups, two sets. Once you get the confirmation make a post and we will get it moved.

CDA informed me my new 180 (~400lbs 6x2x2) will be delivered 4-5-24, next week looking for help with this, I can toss a nice pc rainbow acros for those who help.

What is needed in terms of people suction cups and ect? Direct shot from the garage to the house - maybe 30 feet of moving.

TIA!

CDA informed me my new 180 (~400lbs 6x2x2) will be delivered 4-5-24, next week looking for help with this, I can toss a nice pc rainbow acros for those who help.

What is needed in terms of people suction cups and ect? Direct shot from the garage to the house - maybe 30 feet of moving.

TIA!
Get in line ASAP for the suction cups and arrange for pickup with current users, they're not together so I'd get both sets.

Back