Kessil

Reef central forum

I got this message when I tried to view the BAR forum on RC:
"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Did I get banned, or is something going on with the server?

No idea, we have no control over at ReefCentral.com

If there is a particular thread that RC has removed for whatever reason (known to them) you may not be able to access the thread, consequently if you post a thread and try to delete it you will get the same message.

Look like they are reorganize the club forums. Just check back after a while. I can't find BAR forum right now.

Found it :D
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=298

Yea that happened to me too, I also could not access the photo gallery for two or three days, I thought that I got kicked off too very strange, I just figured that they were upgrading software or something.

Back