Neptune Aquatics

Reflector/Pendant suggestions

I had considered going with the 20k radiums this time but decided to try out the 14K Blue Life SPS bulbs instead. Do you find the color to be a little too blue running the Giesemann T5's at the same time as the 20k Radiums?

[quote author=iani link=topic=6523.msg84455#msg84455 date=1235586140]
For deep tanks the lumenbrights are supposed to be the best reflectors.
[/quote]

Due the fact that my canopy is only about 18-20" deep the lumenbrights mini's and similar are just too big at around 17" widths to fit in my canopy along with the T5 suppliment lighting I'm doing. I need something more along the lines of the Lumen Max 2's that are around 11-12" wide.

3310191078_b3aa462915_o.jpg

Any thoughts on where I can land a couple of these or similar, new or used, that will work for me for less (preferably much less) than the $300 they would run retail?

A big thanks to Chris(Chicken) here... He hooked me up with two used but VERY good condition Sunlight Supply Reef Optix 1 Plus Horizontal Pendant Reflectors with glass tempered glass inserts. The price was a steal and it was a pleasure meeting you Chris. Your tanks look great by the way.

If you haven't seen them yet Chris has a beatiful 600g FOWLR with great looking aquascaping and some really impressive fish. He also has what I can already tell will be a very nice inwall 220g SPS reef.

Back