Reef nutrition

The moon has feelings

I just don't know what to think about this
http://www.examiner.com/x-12038-SF-Astrology-Examiner~y2009m6d10-Orbiter-crashing-into-the-moon

What the christ, the Examiner has an "Astrology" reporter?

Ok, I feel the need to rip apart that article.
In many traditions, including astrology
Astrology is not a tradition, it's a hand wavy psycho babble pseudoscience scam.

Purposefully crashing something into the moon just to watch what happens is akin to a schoolboy cutting up a live frog to see what makes it jump.
Or it allows stuff to be kicked up that's below the surface so you can tell what's under the surface, akin to drilling. Would it be wrong to stick a drill on the moon, take core samples, and look at that? (Knowing this twit, probably so)... either way let her fork over the billions of dollars needed for such a plan.

Did these scientists talk to the moon? Tell her what they were doing? Ask her permission? Show her respect?
*twitch*... seriously... a company is paying this woman for what she writes? This isn't some opinion piece submitted by viewers?

Here you go Mike,

Bio:
Satya is a priestess, a shaman, a visionary, and a scholar focusing primarily on astrology, Earth changes, and 2012. She has been studying astrology and delving deep into the mysteries since 1994. She has a passion to discover how it all works, and to communicate her findings with others.

Yeah I saw that, only sad thing, is after 2012 she probably still won't shut up... that is unless she wants to ascend to the mother ship and drinks the special kool-aid... but one can only hope

Back