Jestersix

...the warcraft nerds could identify one another?

I'm on Stormweaver, Horde, 60 Tauren Hunter. Yeah, I'm not 70, got burned out just trying to get to 60. Problem is, being PST makes it hard to play with the rest of my guild, I just can't keep up with all the raiding and such. I went from 1-60 pretty much solo, and it wasn't a lot of fun. My account is still active for now - been playing with the same guild for like 6 or 7 years now, started out in DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot). I was a team lead for that game, got to attend E3 a few times. :)

I used to play wow and liked it a lot, but quit because I don't have that kind of time anymore. Had a night elf priestess, Vuadir, and an Orc hunter, GroinThunder.

I don't know if I'll ever have that kind of time again. I've found that it's actually kind of nice doing other things with those 3-4 hours a night I used to spend online. Plus my husband hates it, so there's less marital stress now. :D But yeah, I busted my butt leveling my druid to 54 before my guild decided to change servers, and I had to start all over again with the hunter. After a while, it just started to feel like work.

Sounds like Lineage 2. That game was such a grind. Gave up on it after my buddies stopped playing and that was the last game that I've touched.

I finally had to give up the crack it was too addicting for me. I'm back to the RL and picking up the slack from where I left off on my Reef Tank.

All my toons are Horde

Anvilmar
70 Shadow Priest - Imasinner

Azuremyst
70 Resto Druid - Treemender
70 Affliction Warlock - Blakmagicwmn

I still log on to do the occasional BG on my Lock, but Raiding is too time demanding.

Back