got ethical husbandry?

Three letters or less searching

RandyC

Supporting Member
Is it possible to enable searches that consist of three letters or less? It’s really hard to find certain things - especially things with acronyms. Things like CO2 scrubber, CDA, SCA, WXM module (or any other apex module), PAR meter, AI Primes, IM 75/100/200/etc tanks - list goes on. While this site is great treasure trove of info, I often can’t find things or spend way too much time looking for them - even things that I posted because of this limitation.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is it possible to enable searches that consist of three letters or less? It’s really hard to find certain things - especially things with acronyms. Things like CO2 scrubber, CDA, SCA, WXM module (or any other apex module), PAR meter, AI Primes, IM 75/100/200/etc tanks - list goes on. While this site is great treasure trove of info, I often can’t find things or spend way too much time looking for them - even things that I posted because of this limitation.

Thanks!
I agree with this request, been frustrated by it before a few times

@svreef

Computationally I’m sure it’s a lot more work to go from 4 characters down to 3, but come on, we’ve got chatGPT and such. There’s got to be some spare flops on the server.

Back