Neptune Aquatics

What did you get from the swap? And don’t forget to dip!

I came home with so much more than I planned on adding. I would have been happy with just these three from @Oakland Evan
A9EC4389-7B56-4CC7-AEB9-1C0801CE4B55.jpeg

Got some great monti’s from @Coral reefer, and a couple of nice softies.

The amount of great frags to attendees was amazing.

I got Spicy Lemon Favia
Nirvana Zoa
Poker Strar monty
Purple with green Monti
Orange/red leptoseis
2 SPS forgot the names
Not sure about the other ones what they ware exactly.
But I think these are the main ones that I got :D

Last edited:
I got your purple fusion acro, palmer's blue milli, north bay acro, acro tort, and a green slimer. Also a jelly bean favia and la lakers monti.

I got your purple fusion acro, palmer's blue milli, north bay acro, acro tort, and a green slimer. Also a jelly bean favia and la lakers monti.

Keep the purple fusion in a little lower light for a few months. It was fragged a couple weeks ago, but I’ve noticed it does not like to be fragged at all.

I'm always interested to know who takes the BTAs home? Anyone here?

As for the stuff I got, my daughter picked things she thought were neat, that included a pipe organ, a candy cane and a finger leather... I picked up some zoas. All "easy" stuff while my algae and aiptasia DT is being dealt with.

V

Was an amazing swap!! When do we get to do this again!?
Historically frag swaps are done twice per year, once as a members only swap, and another swap that's open to the public/surrounding area clubs which usually has an entrance fee of some sort. That said COVID-19 kind of put a damper on things, as we were going to have one somewhere in March I believe, but yeah we put a stop to that fast.

Back