Cali Kid Corals

name of this coral ?

Hey i’m not really sure what type of coral this is because it has Trachy colors but it is like a donut
Also I don’t want to keep it as doesn’t fit with the aesthetic of the tank lmk

Attachments

• 32A944D7-B22C-4E22-B511-0A526751F6D9.jpeg
    32A944D7-B22C-4E22-B511-0A526751F6D9.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 206
Hey i’m not really sure what type of coral this is because it has Trachy colors but it is like a donut
Also I don’t want to keep it as doesn’t fit with the aesthetic of the tank lmk

If you’re getting rid of it I’m always interested in mystery corals. In SF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re getting rid of it I’m always interested in mystery corals. In SF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is one of the problems with tapatalk. You can’t see that you are trying to buy from a guest. I really suggest switching to using the website. Then you would see

Last edited:
It’s a beauty! Just FYI since it isn’t always obvious, you need to be a supporting member of BAR to sell things on our site. Once you are, you’ll see the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, be able to borrow gear, and other perks like frequent free coral offerings, frag swaps, and other events when we start doing more of them again.

I mention it because I would imagine you weren’t intending to just get expert advice here and then sell it elsewhere.

It’s a beauty! Just FYI since it isn’t always obvious, you need to be a supporting member of BAR to sell things on our site. Once you are, you’ll see the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, be able to borrow gear, and other perks like frequent free coral offerings, frag swaps, and other events when we start doing more of them again.

I mention it because I would imagine you weren’t intending to just get expert advice here and then sell it elsewhere.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw this post.

Back