Reef nutrition

FREE 24' LPS Growout Contest - Dragon Soul Favia

Are you IN or OUT?!

• Total voters
Contest rules updated...

Big changes to the rules folks. First opportunity to pickup your frag will be this weekend at the fragging workshop. If you cannot pickup your frag but know someone that is going, you can coordinate with them to have it dropped off to you. Frags should also be available at the Frag Swap 3/3. Priority will go to those on this list. I'll do my best to keep track of your spots.

Also, no longer a requirement to keep your frag in one spot after acclimation. Move it around as much as you want.

Contest rules updated...

Big changes to the rules folks. First opportunity to pickup your frag will be this weekend at the fragging workshop. If you cannot pickup your frag but know someone that is going, you can coordinate with them to have it dropped off to you. Frags should also be available at the Frag Swap 3/3. Priority will go to those on this list. I'll do my best to keep track of your spots.

Also, no longer a requirement to keep your frag in one spot after acclimation. Move it around as much as you want.
Should also note that after all frags are cut tomorrow, then they will be available for pick up at High Tide tomorrow and all the way up until the 3/3 frag swap.

Should also note that after all frags are cut tomorrow, then they will be available for pick up at High Tide tomorrow and all the way up until the 3/3 frag swap.
If you guys pick up a frag from Kenny. Please look around and buy something. Even if it’s something small. It’s super rare that a fish store would help us out like this. Let’s show him our appreciation.

Yes. I meant to include those details. Again, I appreciate you stepping up and housing so many frags Kenny!

If you guys pick up a frag from Kenny. Please look around and buy something. Even if it’s something small. It’s super rare that a fish store would help us out like this. Let’s show him our appreciation.
Could not agree more!!! We have an awesome shop that as a community, has a responsibility to keep open. I wish I was closer.

To the folks that have signed up for this contest, you get priority for these frags. I understand it will be difficult to coordinate this tomorrow, but if someone or a couple of you could help ensure that none of these frags are given away to non-contestants, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you are going to the frag workshop tomorrow and take your frag, please remember to post your first entry within 48hrs.

Contest starts tomorrow!!!

Here is my first photo submission:

PXL_20240219_044033668.MP.jpg

I just tossed mine on a frag rack, when I quit being lazy and move things around. I will most likey put it on a frag tile.

I had (Neptune) test my water for me.
Salinity 1.025
Alkalinty 6.4
Calcium 422
Magnesuim 1182
phosphate 1.4
Nitrate 36
Nitrite 0.1
Ph 7.8
1000009438.jpg

Last edited:
Back