Neptune Aquatics

FREE 24' LPS Growout Contest - Dragon Soul Favia

Are you IN or OUT?!

• Total voters
Let’s see a picture of the new torch!
Which one? :p

PXL_20240304_180519348.jpg
PXL_20240304_180515738.jpg

ooof! I knew that the lights on that pico tank did not do that thing justice.
Can’t wait to see your torch garden once it’s flourishing.
I had a feeling, too. We saw it a few weeks ago when we picked up our raffle prize, debated, left the store...then bought it from Cos online a few hours later for pickup at the swap. Good thing, too, because apparently multiple people had asked about it!

And pictures will definitely be forthcoming. :)

I had a feeling, too. We saw it a few weeks ago when we picked up our raffle prize, debated, left the store...then bought it from Cos online a few hours later for pickup at the swap. Good thing, too, because apparently multiple people had asked about it!

And pictures will definitely be forthcoming. :)
Good, excited to have another contender to rival Danh and Randy’s collections.

Is there anyone else that has frags that wants to join in this contest? As of right now, I have 11 people on the list that picked up a frag of this coral.

This was supposed to be for the contest only and for supporting members only. Unfortunately, 10 folks that wanted to be a part of this, did not get a frag either. So that is a bummer.

Considering how slow of a grower this is, I wanted to give folks until the end of this week to get their first submission photo in.

Is there anyone else that has frags that wants to join in this contest? As of right now, I have 11 people on the list that picked up a frag of this coral.

This was supposed to be for the contest only and for supporting members only. Unfortunately, 10 folks that wanted to be a part of this, did not get a frag either. So that is a bummer.

Considering how slow of a grower this is, I wanted to give folks until the end of this week to get their first submission photo in.

I got a frag from Arvin, does that count? No biggie if not, I was know I was late to the game.

Mine started to bleach out. I moved it from a back corner with minimal light to the center edge. I don't have par numbers available right now, but still pretty low par.

I mostly moved it because the area is was in had hair algae and it was starting to get on the plug. I've moved it back to a pretty dark area and will see what happens.

I'm not sure which area had more flow.

March update.

03/17/2024 ( most recent testing date)

Alk - 8.4 salifert
Alk - 8.9 hanna (exp reagent 2023)
Mag - 1320 salifert
Ca - 455 salifert
Po4 - 0.3 salifert
Po4 - 0.83 hanna (ULR)

Attachments

• 20240319_222146.jpg
    20240319_222146.jpg