Jestersix

Giants game

OK, I ate my words with some fava beans and a nice chianti

I never thought I'd ever say this.... Go Giants!

I hate Texas! I mean HATE! if Bush loves them... I "HAIT" them :) (Hey it's my last name)

aalhait said:
OK, I ate my words with some fava beans and a nice chianti

I never thought I'd ever say this.... Go Giants!

I hate Texas! I mean HATE! if Bush loves them... I "HAIT" them :) (Hey it's my last name)
Get off the bandwagon! We don't need any bitter frontrunning a's fans. Keep hating and they will continue winning! At least you have the sense to dislike George bushs!

FunGuy said:
WHOOOOOO Go Giants! What an awesome ride. I hope we can take it all. Get your giants gear out! :)

You mean like this?
http://www.huliq.com/3257/brian-wilson-and-machine-will-it-go-viral

JAR said:
FunGuy said:
WHOOOOOO Go Giants! What an awesome ride. I hope we can take it all. Get your giants gear out! :)

You mean like this?
http://www.huliq.com/3257/brian-wilson-and-machine-will-it-go-viral

Thanks for the link. The machine was nothing like I thought it was.

seminolecpa said:
Not really if you think about it. He was on the team for a majority of the season. that is just the way it works.

I always thought the rings were kind of like getting the trophy in little league, where it was simply something the club did as a gesture to the players, and wasn't anything "official". If it was an "official" reward then why should he get a ring if the impossible happens... the Ranger's win... that side says he wasn't with the team the majority of the season so he shouldn't get any rewards of such.

I mean I can dig giving him his "yay we got to the playoffs" ring with the Giants, but being as he did nothing to help the team get to the big game, he shouldn't get a ring, a paycheck or anything else involved with the Giants winning.

Just one of those quirky things baseball does, like reseting your stats when you go to a new team or league. Probably why a guy could pitch lights out up to the trading deadline get traded to the other league continue to pitch lights out but still would never win the Cy Young.

Or not considering a person for the HOF because they played the majority of their career as DH (even though that is a position on a team and they were the best to ever play said position in the history of the game). Not bitter or anything.

Back