Kessil

2011 BAR members swap help thread

Help yourself by helping us to help you!

This is a great opportunity to get to know other club members and enhance you swap experience by interacting with people, you can help people and they can help you, plus many hands make for light work.

We have several shifts:

Setup 10:00-finished

John (Jestersix)
Charlie (Piper)
Mike (mray2660)
Greg (GDawson)

Check in/registration/coral runners 11:00-1:00

Eileen (Raddogz)
Tim (Sfork)
Greg (GDawson)

Swap patrol/cruisers, 1:00-finished
^^^^^
this shift needs a few folks that know corals and can help people in the picking area, as well as a few folks to point people towards those that can answer specific questions

Patrick (patrickb)
Mike (sfsuphysics)
Robin (fingerwrinkles)
Norman (Mr. Ugly)

Cleanup 3:00-????

Patrick (patrickb)
Mike (bondolo)
Sergio (saltwatersig)
Greg (GDawson)
Apon (Arnold)

Don't be shy, but please be specific about your time frame, it get's confusing trying to plug people in when you don't know when they are available, thanks!!!

Put me down for setup. I can be there from 10:00 (or earlier) up till around 3:00ish. I'll be around mainly as an observer and for the newbie corner so I can help out when/where needed after setup. I wouldn't be of any use as a swap patrol/cruiser though.

~Charlie

Bummer I have to work that morning but get off at noon :( I will be there for clean up crew. Hopefully I can make it in time to bring my frags ......otherwise goes on free coral tables.

Jeremy – Brian (tumbleweed) commandeered me to do the raffle table in his stead.......not sure if that conflicts with being a runner. If not I'll do both otherwise you'll need another runner....

-Gregory

Back