Jestersix

3/3 Frag Swap Volunteer Group

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
Location : Cali Kid Corals, 5416 Ygnacio Valley Rd Ste 50, Concord, CA 94521
Date : March 3, 2024
Time : 12:00 PM (registration starts at 11:30 AM)

Schedule
11 AM - 12 PM: Setup
11:30 AM - 12 PM: Registration, check-in, and running corals
12 PM - 2 PM or so: Swapping corals!

Volunteer positions needed

Setup, 11 AM - 12:00 PM:
Put up/move tables,. Pace signs on tables. Listen to directions. (The more volunteers, the merrier.)

Registration, 11:30 - 12:00 PM: Greet people. Check them against the members list, mark them off, and have them draw for a picking group. (2 volunteers needed.)

Coral Check-In, 11:30 - 12:00 PM: Stay at the registration table. Confirm each registrant has at least 3 corals , that they are labeled, and that coals are not on the banned list. Do a quick check for obvious pests. Hand off to coral runners. (2-3 volunteers needed.)

Coral Runners, 11:30 - 12:00 PM: Take corals from registration tables to the the appropriate tables (SPS, LPS, softie, etc). (2-3 volunteers needed.)

Frag Swap Patrol, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM: : Make sure that only the appropriate picking group is in the coral area. Bounce people who shouldn't be there (as well as people who haven't left the picking area after time has expired). (2 volunteers needed.)

Frag Barkers, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Announce the current picking group. Monitor the round time. Get the next group queued up. (2 volunteers needed.)

Raffle Duty, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM (or a little later): Collect payment from people for raffle tickets. Announce when ticket sales are closing. Draw and call out names for prizes. Take pictures of the winners.

Cleanup, 2:00 PM until it's done: Break down tables. Put club goods into containers. Make sure everything's as clean as it was when we got there. Pat everyone on the back for a good job. (The more volunteers, the merrier.)

Obviously I'd prefer if you volunteer a specific position (or positions), but if you tell me "put me anywhere" I'll do that too.

Setup:
@ReyDeFarts
@Darkxerox
@CaptainB

@ReyDeFarts
@Crazymex408

Coral Check-in:
@Srt4eric
@JVU

Coral Runners:
@Invictus
@MichaelB
@psidriven

Frag Swap Patrol:
@phc567

Frag Barker:
@Apon

Raffle Duty:
@WillU

Clean Up:
@ReyDeFarts
@WillU
@Darkxerox

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sign me up for cleanup or raffle help. Truly doesn't matter, I'm glad to help wherever y'all need me.

@ReyDeFarts
@Darkxerox
@CaptainB
@Crazymex408
@Srt4eric
@Invictus
@JVU
@MichaelB
@phc567
@psidriven
@WillU

Tagging all the volunteers so far in here. Just a heads up that, after thinking about the last few swaps/where chokepoints were, I've modified the list of volunteer duties a little bit. I've assigned people based on their stated preferences; please let me know if this still works, and we can still use a few more volunteers for a couple of the categories.

@Apon When you mentioned speaker, do you mean frag barker, or just MC to announce the rules/etc? EDIT: Cos has said we can have a table for free stuff/dry good sales.

Last edited:
@ReyDeFarts
@Darkxerox
@CaptainB
@Crazymex408
@Srt4eric
@Invictus
@JVU
@MichaelB
@phc567
@psidriven
@WillU

Tagging all the volunteers so far in here. Just a heads up that, after thinking about the last few swaps/where chokepoints were, I've modified the list of volunteer duties a little bit. I've assigned people based on their stated preferences; please let me know if this still works, and we can still use a few more volunteers for a couple of the categories.

@Apon When you mentioned speaker, do you mean frag barker, or just MC to announce the rules/etc? (And I pinged Cos again re: sales.)
Arnold has been what we are calling the “frag barker” many times before and done a great job at it, I think this is what he’s volunteering for

@ReyDeFarts
@Darkxerox
@CaptainB
@Crazymex408
@Srt4eric
@Invictus
@JVU
@MichaelB
@phc567
@psidriven
@WillU

@Apon When you mentioned speaker, do you mean frag barker, or just MC to announce the rules/etc? EDIT: Cos has said we can have a table for free stuff/dry good sales.
whatever help you need
Up to you

Back