Neptune Aquatics

3D Printing - setting up for success?

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
So my wife and I have decided to get a 3D printer. She's excited about it for crafting stuff, I'm excited about it for reefkeeping stuff. After asking around we've settled on the Creality Ender 3 v2 and—knowing the knowledge on this forum—I just wanted to ask what else we might want to buy with the 'stock' printer, anything we might need to consider, and any tips/tricks you all can recommend for successful printing (and cool reefkeeping items I could dash off).

Thanks! :)

If you’ve already bought it then nevermind, but I’m very happy with my Prusa Mini. Much easier to use and debug than the Ender models. However it is also more expensive and has a wait list.

So my wife and I have decided to get a 3D printer. She's excited about it for crafting stuff, I'm excited about it for reefkeeping stuff. After asking around we've settled on the Creality Ender 3 v2 and—knowing the knowledge on this forum—I just wanted to ask what else we might want to buy with the 'stock' printer, anything we might need to consider, and any tips/tricks you all can recommend for successful printing (and cool reefkeeping items I could dash off).

Thanks! :)

Thread 'Pointers - looking into 3D Printing'
https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/pointers-looking-into-3d-printing.27541/

Back