Kessil

3rd SF Tank Tour in Sept?

Apon

Supporting Member
The last 2 were really fun. Please let me know if you are interested in participating in another tour tank tour.

Looking at September 8th or 15th (sat). open to about 15-20 people again. Maybe we could visit the sponsors stores as well.

Let me know if you can show your tank or just want to attend.

APON - Arnold will show 120 gallon mixed reef/clam tank.

Here is a link to the last one.
http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=1722.0

Here is the link to the pictures of the last tour.

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=1788.0

Let me know which day is better.....maybe we can include Alemeda as well so we can finally see Norm's setup : )

I have to work on the 8th, I vote for the 15th. Also if we include alameda, I could show my tank on the way to norms. It has Hair algea right now, so we wonld be a fast stop. ;D :D

So if you have it on the 15th count me in.

Since the Steinhart maybe speaking next meeting, I thought I would wait to ask. I actually want to setup a tour of the new building when its ready, so right now... I am thinking that no we leave them alone for a little while.

Nukeproof - I need you really name and if you want to show your tank or only view.

I'm Patrick. I was the one who was storing all the frags in your booth at BACFM. LOL. If you guys are coming to Alameda, I could show the tank. It's nothing special though.

Patrick

There's some interested in an Alameda area tank tour too it seams.

Maybe we can
1. Make this tour integrate with SF and Alameda
2. Make two different tours, one SF and one Alameda on separate dates

I remember you Patrick.... We could do 1 in the morning and 1 afternoon....last time we had to stay in SF because of the Steinhart and other showers. Depending on who wants to show their tank we could do both.

Art: Go for option #2, simply because it's a big enough pain to shuttle people around one city, much less two across that blasted bay bridge. Last time it ended fairly late too.

[quote author=nukeproof link=topic=2331.msg23678#msg23678 date=1187948789]
If it is Alameda area tour, don't forget Jim, Rich, Johara and Norm tanks. If they want to show it that is.
[/quote]

Back