Kessil

40 breeder prop system

Cool, Alvin. Yah, let's see some pics!

I swapped out the BakPak IIr for the big EuroReef from my frogfish cubicles.

Frog tank is 40g total volume, and prop is 66g total. So I'm all set for skimmers now. Though I kinda want something bigger than a BPII on the frog tank. At one point, I was going to do a recirc mod on the ER, but I'm thinking not to now, because I'll be keeping zoas(sewer polyps, as Jim calls them, haha) in the prop. Bad thing is that I really should have a separate SPS prop, so I can run that one super low nutrient. Oh well :D

Excuse the pvc and eggcrate... quick and dirty setup until I relocate softies to the sump and set up a pendant for them.

DSCN1582.jpg

DSCN1584.jpg

DSCN1583.jpg

DSCN1578.jpg

DSCN1577.jpg

Thanks guys.

Phong, yep. Except it's MINE now! J/k, I'll start a DBTC with that one :D

Arnold, are you asking as the BAR sponsor guy? :D

Just need room to keep stuff to grow, stare at, give away, trade, or whatever. Not convenient to keep little frags in the big tank.

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=1599.msg15147#msg15147 date=1169687873]

Phong, yep. Except it's MINE now! J/k, I'll start a DBTC with that one :D
[/quote]

;D Don't forget to save me a lanvander one :D

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=1599.msg14261#msg14261 date=1167967884]
Hehe... that's in my display tank. This is just leftovers from taking down the softie tank.

Here's an old pic... taken from a video camera. Fluorescent lighting. White balance is off.

It's the size of a softball now. And it's been fragged a few times since I've had it. It was the first frag I ever traded for. I was supposed to get 2 heads, but they broke funny when Darcy fragged them, and she gave me 2 extra plus some caps and other stuff :D

80840lavender_candycane_1.jpg

[/quote]

Works for me norman, the native res on this one is 1280 x 1024, but I'm ok with scrolling, when you use a 6+ megapixel camera I want to see that ! :D

Back