got ethical husbandry?

425 Red Sea Reefer ATO Reservoir

boun11

Supporting Member
I have a brand new 425 red sea reefer Reservoir that I am not using. Free to anyone that want to pick it up. Otherwise it will go to the trash. Pick up in Berkeley in the evening

Ill put myself second in line please, depending on dimensions (can’t seem to find them online). I am located nearby in Albany and can pick up soon if it works out (and Mike doesn’t take it). Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing I saw was 3.2 gallons (when you look at the RSR 425 kit at BRS) doesn't give actual size beyond that though.

That said, you're way closer to me to him so you go ahead and take it, I can continue to use the salt bucket :D

Only thing I saw was 3.2 gallons (when you look at the RSR 425 kit at BRS) doesn't give actual size beyond that though.

That said, you're way closer to me to him so you go ahead and take it, I can continue to use the salt bucket :D

Are you sure? I’m using a 5 gallon jug too :). Figured I should use this chance to classy up the tank :)

Nice giveaway. Sadly 3.2g is a tad too tiny a reservoir for most tanks. Would work for nano setups? @Reefee might be interested, I think.

I have a brand new 425 red sea reefer Reservoir that I am not using. Free to anyone that want to pick it up. Otherwise it will go to the trash. Pick up in Berkeley in the evening
Thanks for the tag @Mozby
I would be interested. Will need to check dimension first

It made for one of those auto drip system. I didn't get the dimension. I can get it tonight. Here are some pictures!
IMG_0955.jpg
IMG_0955.jpg
IMG_0956.jpg

Back