5" Sailfin Tang in need of room and board

Discussion in 'Fish and Invertebrates' started by euod, Apr 30, 2013.

  1. euod

    euod Supporting Member

    I have a sailfin tang that is in need of temporary housing until I set up a tank to house it. However, if you have a tank larger than 200 gal you may have it. If you have a frag tank, it would ideal for now. Thanks
  2. Crabby

    Crabby Guest

    I could house it for you at the lab in the coral flat.
  3. euod

    euod Supporting Member

    Wow, that's great because it was heading to Sacramento. Thanks
  4. BennyLate

    BennyLate Guest

    My friend kept his fishes in the coral float lab and they took good care of his fishes.He was very satisfied by the service.

    Designjet 5000ps

Share This Page